foodpanda Magazine Singapore is currently seeking 2 experienced editorial writers (Mandarin-speaker) who can bring our content strategy to the next level. Recognizing your talent and ensuring highest possible exposure for each and every one of your articles, we will give you the power to determine your own path with us. To become the country’s most inspiring place for Food, Travel & Lifestyle content that has the power to disrupt. If you think you share the same passion as us, and have three or more of the above traits, contact us at [email protected], subject “Application Content Writer”), and our editors will get back to you in 2-5 working days.
What you’ll do:
- Write high-quality editorials for foodpanda Magazine, newsletters and our website in the Mandarin language
- Support our internal team by editing and proofreading influencer deliverables
- Brainstorm and collaborate on content strategy and creative concepts
- Apply existing knowledge of SEO best practices to web writing
What we need from you:
- Must have verifiable background in journalism, communications, or creative writing
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
- Genuine enthusiasm for everything food, travel and lifestyle
- Advanced knowledge of Cantonese desirable
- Ability to think on his/her feet and digest creative briefs quickly
Due to the high number of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be notified.